Friday, September 19, 2008

POP and RP

Well well well.... Finally Basic Military Training is over for me. It was an interesting and somewhat... ILLUMINATING experience.

Welcome to the Singapore Armed Forces Basic Military Training Center, where BOYS become MEN.

If that were so, I for one, would worry over the future of Singapore, and the actual number of MEN there are...

Hehe, who thought that I was fat? Believe it or not, there were actually people EVEN BIGGER than me, all in EAGLE COMPANY! WOOOOO

Meh, the first few days of BMT were the 2 longest weeks in my life... Having to life with insufferable people and lazy ass boogers, makes me appreaciate Har more and more everyday..

Boom!

There is of course more to BMT than just that, but I can't particularly think right now.... OH WELL, we wait for the NEW army boys to come out too!

No comments: